? ??????????????Holly Ribbon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1843 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Modern Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (119 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 4391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Real Friends Call Me Grace...


Last weekend Brian and I traveled to Louisianna, so I could be in my friend Chavonne's wedding. Wouldn't you know I fell and broke my foot as soon as we got there! Here's me being pushed down the aisle in a wheel chair!

Here's the wedding party, with me on the side standing on one foot. I can't get any closer. But the bride and groom look wonderful!

And of course, as soon as I got home and recieved good medical attention, and a very ugly "walking boot" I just had to spruce it up!

Isn't it just lovely now?!

0 comments: